Stay at our picturesque Mountain location in the beautiful, scenic Gippsland (2-3 hours away from Melbourne). We take care of everything with our all-inclusive elopement & wedding packages.
Elopement & Wedding Packages
How does it work you ask?
We provide elopement & wedding packages with everything you need for your special day:
Photographer / Videographer
Stunning Venue and camp set-up
and lots of extras extras if you wish…
The main question we get asked is… “What do we need to do”?
The answer… All you need to do is roll in on the day at the location, with your lover, friends and family. It’s that simple, we take care of the rest! We are all about that no fuss, just love!
Once you have decided on a package and the options that are best suited to your vision and budget, we then discuss your vision in depth and custom create your ideal elopement or wedding package.
Our mountain venue has jaw dropping views overlooking the stunning Baw Baw National park, Gippsland, Victoria.
The food is tailored to any dietary requirements: We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and nut allergy friendly options, or whatever it may be, we have got you covered. You want to cook on the camp fire? It’s possible! We can tailor our packages to suit your needs.
We do the hard work, you just sit back and enjoy.
The ultimate and unique Wedding & Elopement packages in Gippsland!
Please note: We are now taking bookings for the start of 2023. If you don’t see the date available on our contact form, then it’s not available and your enquiry will not be responded too if submitted. You can keep up to date with availability on the website. Please read all FAQS before contacting us for a chat.
"I had the most amazing experience organising my sisters Bridal retreat thanks to Under the Moon Elopements. Honestly the most beautiful property, next level attention to detail, beautiful Glamping tents and the hard work Ash put into making sure the event was spectacular.
Ash thank you so much for all your work but most of all for being so caring, warm and delightful.
You are a beautiful soul."Grace x
- Ash and Chris at Under the Moon did such a wonderful job organising and setting up our glamping experience. The girls and I had no idea what was instore for us until we arrived at our destination on the day and we were blown away. We didn’t have to take anything except our toiletries and clothes, the tents were amazing and the beds were so comfy. At night time once the stars came out the festoon lights were so pretty and we felt like we weren’t camping at all! All those little details that you don’t think of Ash and Chris had it covered. We spent the night playing cards and games and the next day we woke up without the added stress of packing up, they do it all. Thank you so much for making our work break up wonderful, I couldn’t recommend them enough!Erin and the team at Little Red Scissors xx
- "Under the Moon did an incredible job at my cousins wedding. I definitely enjoyed it the most and I have Macedonian in-laws so we’ve been to a lot of weddings. This wedding I can say was my favourite by far, not only was it very eco friendly, but it was incredibly stunning and had everything you’d dream yourwedding would have.I’ve never enjoyed a wedding so much like I enjoyed my cousins wedding, you guys are so talented and know exactly what it takes to make a wedding so timeless and perfect. It gave me a whole new prospective on what I want for my own wedding!I would also like to thank the UTM team for making the process for my cousin and new cousin in law so easy and enjoyable. I’ve never seen such a carefree bride on their wedding day and I knows it’s mostly thanks to you guys, she had all the faith in and you guys delivered perfectly".Natasha xo
- "We can't even begin to describe how incredibly grateful we are to have crossed paths with Ash & Chris to celebrate such a key milestone in our lives. We always felt as though we were working with people who only cared about us having the best experience possible and completely forgot that they are a business; a huge testament to the quality level of their customer service. We went into this with no vision, were super indecisive and made so many last minute changes, and throughout all this, Ash & Chris maintained the patience of angels, and facilitated each and every one of our requests. Ash did an incredible job with constant and transparent communication, not to mention; a styling queen (and such a boss lady), whilst Chris is an amazing musician, and truly a man of all trades! We had the best time of our lives and all our guests made a point to tell us they felt same. We can only credit the dynamic duo behind Under The Moon Elopements, who put their heart and soul into creating a truely bespoke nuptial celebration for us. We love you guys, we wish you all the success in the world, and we're extremely happy for all the other lucky couples who have the privilege to work with you too!"Bryce & Mariah xo
- "Where do I even begin to describe our incredible, magical day! Besides the fact that I got to marry the man of my dreams, I got to experience this incredible journey with Ash & Chris! Ash & Chris really made this the most amazing, relaxed celebration and nothing was ever too hard or too much effort! Time and time again Ash went above and beyond my expectations and was meticulous with her detailing and an absolute angel. Chris is an absolute incredible musician and blew us away with his rendition of ‘our’ songs and really made us feel super special! They both absolutely nailed the lead up to the wedding, hit it out of the park for the wedding and blew our minds for the whole event! Every single guest said how amazing every aspect of the afternoon and night was, which was just a testimony of how amazing these two are at this type of celebration. To think of our wedding without Ash and Chris just wouldn’t be the same and we are forever grateful that we got to experience our mini ‘festival’ elopement with them".Bek + Mitch x
"Our experience couldn't have been better with Under the Moon Elopements. We weren't a couple who wanted to get overwhelmed in the planning of our wedding and we didn't want it to be a stressful experience, that's why we went with Under the Moon and we couldn't be happier that we did!
The process was so easy, it started with a lovely phone call with Ash where we could ask all the questions we needed the answers to straight away. The phone call felt like we knew each other, she understood what we envisioned for our wedding day and she was able to give us a rough quote within a few days. We wanted to see the property before we finalised anything and we were able to meet Ash & Chris at there. We fell in love with the venue, the views were stunning and the whole vibe was more than we expected! Ash & Chris couldn't have been more accommodating with the constant questions we had for them that day, after our meeting, we locked in the date and we were beyond excited.
Ash & Chris looked after everything right up until the day and on the day of the wedding they were making sure everything ran smoothly for us! They made us think of things we hadn't thought of and when we were feeling overwhelmed with things they invited us over to talk everything out and reassured us. They liaised with all the vendors we wanted, they gave us options and opinions. Their opinions were vital to our day, all of the vendors that were a part of our wedding were incredible and truly the best around town.
Planning our wedding was a breeze with as Ash & Chris worked with everyone that was involved so that we could relax as much as possible during the process. I had questions for Ash days before and she was able to answer them for me. On the morning of the wedding, I could relax with my bridesmaids and get ready. The whole process was so fun from the start to finish!!
Our wedding was absolutely spectacular and the guests were in awe of how our day turned out, we still hear from people about how awesome our wedding was and we are still on cloud nine. We are so thankful we found Under the Moon Elopements!!"Jo & Adam Xx
"This was the most amazing way to get married. It was easy, relaxed and perfect! Ash was the most friendliest and accommodating wedding planner, she never made us feel like any question was silly or annoying. The whole process from beginning to end was easy and just flowed.
Communication was amazing and we could be as involved in decision making as we wanted to be, which was great. The day it's self was absolutely perfect, and was everything we could've imagined and more! The running of the day, the night and follow day were just perfect. They made out wedding day so special and we were so lucky to have found you guys!"MADDY + RYAN
- "We eloped on Friday the 13th of March and none of it would have been possible without Ash, Chris and the rest of the team (Jackie Mac our celebrant, Hannah our photographer, our hair and makeup stylists & Dear Delilah our Florist). Ash organised it all for us asking questions along the road and getting to know us on a personal level. Mind you this was in a different state, with no previous meetings. We both work night shift and Ash worked around our schedules and my late reply's to help me make this the best day of our lives. We had found Under the Moon Elopements while searching on google for a wedding that suited both our personalities and poof there it was. Ash took care of us the entire way and was extremely helpful in all my many little changes along the way. Her Husband Chris played live music for us on the day. I chose 3 songs for him to learn and sing, one being a rather difficult Italian song (mind you he didn’t speak a word of Italian). He stepped up to the challenge, practised and worked on the music up until the wedding day and it was amazing! He has true talent and I could not have asked for more. We road tripped from Sydney to Victoria with our dog Lola and had a road trip wedding / honeymoon. Once we got there on the day it felt as if we had already met before, it was comfortable and relaxed. Even when I felt a bit stressed in the lead up on the day... Ash honestly just made me laugh. Whether you are wanting a big wedding, a small wedding or a simple ceremony over looking the mountains with the guidance of Under the Moon, their awesome property and big hearts you too will have the best day ever! Thanks again to all who were involved it was a day we will never forget".Lisa-Marie & Brendan Xo
- “Under the Moon Elopement’s we don’t even know where to start with our praise for how amazing you are. When we contacted Ash and Chris we were on our 3rd attempt at trying to plan a wedding. The stress was too much and we just kept giving up. We joked about just eloping, but one day I just decided to google Melbourne elopement’s to see what was out there and that’s how I found Under the Moon. My gosh I’m glad we did. From our first conversation with Ash and Chris they understood exactly what we were after, we let Ash take the reins when it came to the styling. I simply told her the vibe we were after and she did it all. From flowers, to food and hair and make up, the photographer, the celebrant, the music it was all organised for us. We couldn’t believe how easy it was!We had 40 of our closest friends and family and it was perfect. Ash and Chris created a wedding for us that was better than we could ever have imagined and our guests are still talking about how it was the best wedding they have been to! The location was like something out of a magazine. It was just beautiful. We can’t recommended Under the Moon highly enough. They took all the stress out of planning a wedding and nailed every single little detail when it came to creating the day. Ash and Chris are also two of the nicest people we have ever come across they genuinely cared about us and making sure we had the best day. If it wasn’t for Under theMoon we probably still wouldn’t be married. Thank you Ash and Chris for literally making our dreams come true!”Love Blaire & Muzz
Get in touch
We try to stay as responsive as possible so your request/enquiry can be answered quickly. We can be contacted by filling this contact form, by phone or email and we can also meet! If you are too far, we are available for Skype/FaceTime sessions too!